How do we live in this unjustified world with compassion and love without feeling angry

Thanks Monalisa (Adriana)! for the question..before I begin answering your question..I must tell you, that in my life I have myself gone through many phases when I just lost my mind, I was very angry about why certain things happened to me.
I am in a much better position to answer it today, as somehow I have realised, Its about lowering our expectations in certain way. Its about accepting that we don't and we can't control things. Life keeps springing the surprises at you, some of those surprises are unpleasant purely because we are eternally unprepared to deal with anything which we are not comfortable with. A situation can look unjustified to you, because of your own selfishness, your own attachments, your own expectations. If you start living life as it comes without attaching any significance or value to a particular event or situation, you will see things are much easier.
Now the question of how can you stay compassionate about the world? My answer would be, by just considering the world as your very own. Consider it as your own extension, considering it as your own creation. Like a mother will deal with a child who has done some mistake. We all are connected in some sense, we all are bound to create frustrations for ourselves and others, but the ability to forgive, to ignore, to accept, to see things in entirety will save you from anxiety and anger.
With lots of love and regards..


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger