Desire of Respect!


Amit,
I hope this e-mail finds you healthy and happy. I am having a very rough day Amit. I am always so nice to everyone for no reason other than because I am a caring person and never want to hurt anyones feelings. But I feel like people dont give me the same respect and i am loosing patience. I know I shouldn t let it bother me but I am tired of getting shit on, (excuse my language). Anyway, I just had to vent to someone. I miss you Amit and hope to talk to you soon.
With love,
Aria

Thanks a lot Aria for the mail..though I have replied you through your mail, I would again like to answer you here, may be it will help some more people:
Since your question is about, why you are not getting a favorable response from the world; I would like to remind you about how important that response is for you. The world you are living in works on its own principles. It has set rules. People will only be nice to you, if they feel that niceness will bring them some rewards. In fact niceness is a kind of favor, we offer towards each other. I call it "Illusion of being Nice" If you will analyse it deeply, you will see to win respect, you don't need to be nice on face, you should be nice at heart. And that niceness of heart can't be a temporary feeling, which breaks you down, if you don't get immediate responses. Its the persistence and conviction in niceness, which will bring the desired results.
But again, I will warn you for something, do you desire respect? I will only say you should stay nice as you are and dont worry about how others are responding to it. A perfect nice heart stays nice without being affected by what kind of responses it gets from the world.. So very best of luck..( You are doing really great)
With lots of love and regards.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger