Are you buddhist?

Dear Amit, Very recently I have started on this path of spiritualism. I came across your blogsite while searching for peace. Which faith you follow? Are you buddhist? I want to know about eastern religions. And I want to realise God. I find you as an enlightened person. How can I also get englightened?
Thanks
Gustav

Thanks Gustav for you mail on amit.answers@gmail.com. I am hindu by birth, I have studied buddhism little bit. And recently I have come in touch with advaita (core of Hinduism) as well. No, I am not enlightened, I am as vulnerable as you. But yes, I am atleast aware of what I am doing. Sorry, I am not qulified enough to give you an overview of eastern religions. Enlightenment is not something which can be explained easily. In short, its end of opinions, judgements, duality.
Warm regards


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger